FED EX FREIGHT: TECHNICIAN/DIESEL MECHANIC
Technician (Diesel Mechanic)
Begin your career with the FedEx Team as a Technician and be a part of one of the most well-known and reliable companies in the world.
Provide quality and cost-effective repair and maintenance of tractors, trailers, forklifts and other equipment to ensure a safe and efficient fleet of vehicles.
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Disability & life insurance
* Credit union
* Direct deposit
* Flex-spending acct for medical and dependent care
* Paid holidays
* Paid personal/sick days
* Tuition reimbursement
* Stock purchase plan
* 1 yr of experience performing vehicle maintenance or either possess (or be within 60 days of obtaining) a vehicle maintenance certificate from an accredited vocational/trade school OR completion of the FedEx Freight, Inc. Apprentice Program with satisfactory performance
* Knowledge of the use and operation of testing equipment, gauges and tools associated with vehicle troubleshooting and repairs
* Basic knowledge of gas and diesel engines
* Ability to safely operate vehicles equipped with manual and automatic transmission
* Basic computer skills including maintenance programs and diagnostic systems
* One or more Medium/Heavy Truck ASE Certifications and Class-A CDL preferred
* High School diploma or GED preferred
Additional qualifications and requirements will be found on the website listed below.
Interested candidates please apply at:
Search by Job #RC402275.
This position is ideal for Diesel Technicians, Diesel Techs, or Diesel Mechanics who currently or have worked in the past for FedEx, FedEx Freight, Amazon, UPS or have experience repairing diesel engines.
As a member of the FedEx Corp. family of companies, FedEx Freight is a leading U.S. provider of next-day and second-day regional LTL freight services.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.