Swanson Health: Packaging Equipment Operator
Packaging Equipment Operators
Clean & Climate Controlled Facility • Benefits • Onsite Fitness Center
Monday - Friday
3:30pm - 12am
The primary function of this position is to be responsible for equipment operation including set-up, operating, cleaning, and troubleshooting with strict adherence to all applicable SOP’s, FDA- cGMPs and safety protocols.
· Process work orders accurately and productivity. Obtain correct components necessary to bottle orders.
· Correctly complete all electronic productivity recording screens and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) paperwork including daily logs, work orders, and training logs.
· Responsible for safely and accurately setting up, troubleshooting, operating, and cleaning the bottling equipment as assigned. Responsible for helping to ensure safe operating procedures are followed as stated in the company’s GMP manual.
· Ensure that every bottle produced is properly marked with its correct label, lot number, and manufacture date.
· Ensure quality control (QC) and cGMP procedures are followed when product is bottled. Follow all QC policies, attend QC training as required, and help implement new policies.
· Ensure proper fill volume is maintained according to company standards. All order must be filled as to meet the appropriate fill volume.
· Participate as an active member of the Sanitation Team.
· Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
· Conducts self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of SHP.
· Assist other operators within the department as time allows.
· The ability to provide prompt and reliable attendance
· Ability to read, write, understand, and effectively communicate in English
· Excellent communication skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Self-initiative to identify and solve problems and help team members
· Ability to problem solve in a logical manner
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Computer/Mechanical aptitude
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED equivalent. Or; an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential responsibilities and duties of the job as listed above.
EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE
· Pace Bottle Unscramblers
· Palace Desiccant Feeders
· Cremer and IMA electronic tablet and capsule counters
· CLI-110 Cottoners
· CLI Unicap-100 and 150 cappers
· Pillar and Enercon induction sealers
· PDC and Axon Neckbanders
· PDC, Arpec, Eastey, and Marberg Heat Tunnels
· CCL and NJM/CLI Labelers
· Zebra and Norwood Thermal Transfer Printers
· Various counting scales
· Adept 4 and 6 axis robotic pick and place applications
· Eastey manual L-Bars
· Arpac automatic L-Bars
· Manual and Electric pallet jacks
· Various types of lift trucks
· Mozart computer software
· Radio Frequency Scanners
· Microsoft Office Products
· General office equipment
Apply today at https://www.swansonvitamins.com/career/